The Dom Vasco Hotel has set the following as the main objectives of its Quality and Environmental policy:
- To assure the quality of hospitality services at a competitive price, in an economical and sustainable way.
- To gain the satisfaction, trust and preference of our customers.
- To ensure food safety.
- To ensure the rational use of energy and other resources.
- To incorporate the best and safest practices and technologies environmentally friendly to prevent pollution.
- To guarantee the enforcement of all applicable legal and internal procedures related to significant environmental aspects of the industry and other measures subscribed to by the Hotel.
- To improve the level of training and performance of employees in quality assurance, environmental awareness and food safety.
- To seek the best business practices and environmental procedures by setting objectives and seeing out their effective implementation.